I went to the doctor a little late for my 4-month check up and I am a growing girl. I am 26.5 inches long and I weigh 14 pounds, 9 and a quarter ounces. With the car seat, that means my Mom is lugging an almost even 25 pounds in each arm when she takes Ben and me places. She should have bigger muscles from all of that lifting.
I am also big enough to eat solid food, but I'm not so into it. I am happy, I love the attention, but swallowing just doesn't really suit me. I mean, come on, I know Benjamin isn't eating this gruel. Give me the good stuff and then maybe I will be inclined to actually eat it!
I am keeping busy with other things though, like sitting up on my own - I do really well unless someone walks by me and I try to follow them with my whole body, or I lose my balance - but I usually make it a few minutes before I fall. I am also getting ready to crawl (the doctor warned my Mom it was coming shortly). I manage to do a full push up and then fall onto the floor to roll and push around the living room or my pack-n-play. It's fun and I smile and giggle until I get stuck or decide I would really rather have a bottle or a nap.
My favorite person in the whole world is my Benjamin. I smile whenever I see him and I love it when he comes in the pack-n-play to play with me. He tries to pick me up and give me hugs and he gives me a kiss every night before we go to bed. I just adore my big brother and I am trying really hard to catch up to him so that we can play and he can teach me all of his new tricks.
I love everyone and hope to see you all soon!
Love Sofia
No comments:
Post a Comment